Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I did it!

Ugh.. why is this making me nervous?? :)  I've said it over and over again "I should start a restaurant blog"... so here it is! I suppose it would be good if I actually learn how to spell the word "Restaurant" ;) I promise to be kind with my opinions, and state the good as well as the bad...

In this economy, its a stretch to grab a burger, let alone have a romantic "date night", I though it would be nice to go over and beyond just a "review" and write a balanced paragraph or two on my opinion of the places we patronize.

Hopefully, any criticism that comes out will be taken as a constructive point of view, and not as a complete mud dragging :) I'm actually a nice person, I just don't like to spend money on less than acceptable service, and/or food.... Fair nuf??

Please feel free to leave a comment, or contact me :) let me know your experiences as well!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am excited! Can't wait to hear about all the local eateries:)

    ReplyDelete